Happy Girl




If you look at this picture you see a happy girl in a bright pink skirt. The smile goes perfect with this bright and fun outfit. But looks can be deceiving. Clothes make me happy this is true, but God's love is the best feeling in the world and with that alone I'll always be happy. I've learned to smile through my trials and tribulations. And God's love is the only reason I was able to smile on this picture. I can't wait to share with you when the time is right my story. Just know God is good and his love is everlasting. 

Let's have a blessed week! 














Keke's Other Picks

Plus Asymmetrical Ruffle Hem Satin Skirt









Women's Midi Skater Skirt Flared Stretch Skirt for Women Reg & Plus Size - Made in USAWomen's Midi Skater Skirt Flared Stretch Skirt for Women Reg & Plus Size - Made in USA




Comments

Popular Posts