Best Dress For My Body Type



My favorite dress silhouette is skater style. To me my body type is a mixture between the apple and pear shape. I guess I'm a pearapple? lol

Below I have listed 3 reasons why I love a skater dress:

1.) It camouflages the fupa and stomach area.  I personally don't like for any of this to show. If you like for yours to show then go right ahead. But I like for it to be hidden to give me a clean look. And with the top of the dress stopping mid stomach and then flares is perfect for hiding it.

2.) I love the fit of a skater dress. Most are fitted at the top and flare at the bottom. I describe it as a flirty type dress. If you want the girls to show at the top, you can and you can show those sexy legs at the bottom. Perfect combo in my opinion.

3.) It can be dressed up or down and worn for most occasions. Its easy to just go in your kloset and grab a skater dress. Most of the time they look great as is but add a belt or jacket every now and then doesn't hurt. It just gives the dress a different look.


























Keke's Other Picks





Cute Lavender Dress




Sexy Black









Comments

Popular Posts