A Little Pink Never Hurt




I know its been a minute since I've posted. But to be honest I haven't had the motivation to post. One thing I wont do is force myself to post something. But today I felt the urge to post so that's what I did. My motivation is slowly but surely coming back. :)



Outfit

I wore this outfit just to run some errands around town. I went a little crazy with the pink. But what can I say, I was in a pink mood. I could've went all pink but I decided to tone it down a little with a black and white striped dress. Even though the dress is dark the pink gives it that summer look. Added a pink purse, pink belt, and black lace up wedges to complete the look. Everything I'm wearing is old but I have listed some other options for you. 















Keke's Other Picks


Plus Size Vertical Stripe Tank Dress - 1930069394109

 Comes in black and white







Plus Size Mesh Duster | 1912062121990 - 1912062121990

Comes in other colors


Plastic Pineapple Round Sunglasses - 3133071220381
Such cute sunnies!!



Mad Style Acrylic Elongated Clutch, Pink, Women's

















I Need You Faux Nubuck Platform Wedges

Black wedges




















Comments

Popular Posts