Just Another Valentines



 This Valentines is just another day. I'm shocked I feel this way being that I'm actually in a relationship this time around. I just knew as soon as I got in one I was going all out for Valentines! But I'm just not. I'm sure its because when I was single I always celebrated myself and showed self love. I didn't need anyone to do that for me. I took myself out and enjoyed V-day as if I was in a relationship. Always show yourself some self love!

Now let's get into this outfit that I actually plan to wear for my V-Day date. I knew I wanted a red dress but I knew I didn't want to wear a red dress only. I decided to add this leopard blazer to complete the look. I love how it turned out. Even though this look is very simple the leopard makes this dress pop. This can be a dressed down with with sneakers or really cute nude flats.

My plans for V-day is for us to enjoy a nice candlelight dinner at home. 

What are your plans?












Plus Size Leopard Print Blazer - 8423020620037

Plus Size Lace Up Back Skater Dress







Comments

Popular Posts