A Very Simple Birthday ~ Part 1






I normally go all out for my birthday but with so much going on this year and new changes I decided that I wanted a very simple birthday. I spent time with close family and friends. Everyone made me feel so special. I had the most wonderful birthday! 

I didn't post much to social media because I just wanted to enjoy my birthday in private. But of course you knew I was going to share what I wore!

 I spent a day on the town in this pretty pink Kimono from Shein. It only cost me $7.00! And it is still available!! I ordered it in a 4x just to make sure my arms would fit. And it fit perfect! I find that some of their tops run small.  I wanted an all wine look underneath and I'm glad I stumbled across these wine color pants at Rainbow for $7.00! You can't beat that! I loved this look from head to toe!






Keke's Other Picks



Plus Collar Neck Solid Kimono 










Comments

Popular Posts