Thanksgiving Inspired Fun Look





This is a 2 for 1 post. I want to share this look I wore a few weeks ago and also give you a fun Thanksgiving look. 

 I attended my first hair show about a week ago. My sister was one of the models and it was only right for me to be there. She did an awesome job strutting down the runway.

 I wanted a fun look for the show so I pulled out this graphic tee that's super old. And I will probably never get rid of it. I had just the right skirt to wear with it. This skirt is from Shein I bought a while back. Its so playful because it has 2 different sides. The back is a black and white stripe(see back shot below). I wanted to keep a black and white theme so I added this blazer. To keep the rest of the outfit fun I finished the look with these crazy tights, my fave booties, and my Betty Boop clutch!

Also since this is Thanksgiving week this is a look you can wear to the living room lol or to go out to a relative or friend house. With plenty of room for Thanksgiving food!










Keke's Other Picks


Classic Kiss T-Shirt Size L

Plus Size Striped Open Front Blazer 

Plus Contrast Binding Tiered Ruffle Hem Skirt

Side Striped Fishnet Tight, Black 

  Lace Up Combat Boots

Comments

Popular Posts