3 Ways To Wear A Maxi For Fall


I love to wear maxi dresses in the fall! Most of my maxi's are bright colors so I was happy when I stumbled across this neutral one from Maurice's.  I love how it's a little sheer at the bottom with just the right amount of split in the back.




Here are 3 ways I like to style my maxi's for fall:

1.) As is - If its warm enough outside I will wear it as is (like I did in the pictures). I may add a belt here and there just to change it up.

2.) Blazer Action - Maxi's look great with blazers. It's an easy way to dress up a maxi. They make them look so chic! This is my favorite way to wear it!

3.) Shirted - Sometimes I like to wear button down's over my Maxi's with a belt. It gives the maxi a very stylish look!





 Keke's other picks

Plus Size Floral Mesh V-Neck Maxi Dress 

Plus Size Floral Maxi Wrap Dress 
Floral Open-Back Surplice Maxi Dress 
Plus Size Ruffle-Trim Wrap Maxi Dress

Comments

Popular Posts