Love Yourself ~ Valentine Lookbook







My Valentines lookbook is about loving yourself for all my single ladies. Yes you are supposed to do this everyday, but its just a little different when it comes to Valentines (at least it is for me). Last year I had a Valentine and it was wonderful! This year I don't have a Valentine but I said to myself it still can be just as wonderful.  Below are some ideas on what to wear and what do on Valentines!










Valentine Look One


What to do - Take yourself to a movie! There is a movie coming out this Friday called "How to be Single" seems like the perfect movie right? I love a good Romance/Comedy. So buy some buttery popcorn and your favorite drink and enjoy!


What to wear - Love the colors in this blouse and perfect for Valentines! When I go to the movies I like to be comfortable. So a nice shirt that's not too tight and has plenty of room is what I aim for. Add some distressed jeans for a little edge and some nude pumps and you are ready to go!












Valentine Look Two


What to do - Round up all your single girlfriends and head to dinner! Find a nice restaurant that's new for all of you and enjoy a good meal and laughs. 


What to wear - I love dressing up so if I was going out with some of my friends, I'm more than likely to wear something girly like this pink dress. You can even do red if you want! Just make it your own like I did by adding the button down for some personality. Add some pumps and a clutch and you are ready for girls night!

















Valentine Look Three


What to do - Take yourself to a local event. I have been searching for local events for Valentines weekend and I came across a few. So pick up your local paper or magazine and start looking because you never know what you will find!


What to wear - I love blazers so why not a pink blazer right? Yes of course! Pair it with a flower dress like I did or a simple black one with booties or pumps and you are ready for any event. Hey you might even meet the love of your life!







                          

















Valentine Look Four


What to do - Go to a spa! Most spas have specials around this time and some also send coupons. I know I have received a few! So take advantage of it and get pampered!


What to wear - If I was to roll up in a spa this weekend this is exactly what I would wear. Something comfy! And why not wear a shirt with hearts that says love! Its a laid back environment so why not have a laid back outfit! Just makes sense.




HAPPY VALENTINES LADIES!

Comments

Popular Posts