Memorial Weekend



I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial weekend! I had a great one. My sister had a celebration at her house. I enjoyed spending time with some of my family and my mister. We had lots of delicious food, we played games, and just enjoyed each others company.
 





 
Outfit details
I wanted something comfortable but cute. I opted for this lovely high low dress I found at Its Fashion Metro. This dress was perfect for the occasion. I was still able to rock my red, white, and blue. The dress is thin so I was able to stay cool and feel a little breeze. I love that the dress is high low. Perfect for us girls with a little extra in the back and not to short in the front. I did go up a size because I wanted a loose fit. I love this dress and I plan to rock it in so many other ways. I paired it with my black ankle strap wedge sandals and a red and silver necklace. I kept it simple because the dress already does enough on its own.













 
Dress: Its Fashion Metro $10.00
Necklace: Old
Shoes: Old

Comments

Popular Posts